23 Oct 2013
Full-Time Syngenta Latest Vacancy For Company Driver in Kenya
Syngenta is one of the world’s leading companies, operating in an exciting and vital growth sector.
By bringing plant potential to life we help solve some of the world’s most pressing issues, such as the need to produce more food from existing agricultural land.
An opportunity has arisen to join Pollen Limited, Syngenta in the capacity of a Company Driver.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the day to day provision of driving services and its maintenance.
S/he will assist in collection and dispatching of Company goods, parcels, letters and any other official documents within the agreed timeframe.
- Driving company vehicles to designated and authorized destinations.
- Performing daily and routine preventive maintenance schedules of the vehicle to increase the efficiency of the vehicle.
- Ensure cleanliness of company vehicles and security of its contents.
- Report any detected defects in the vehicles and any accidents and incidents.
- Record the vehicle daily trips and maintaining the mileage books.
- Direct and supervise the mechanic on necessary repairs and checks
- Ensure vehicles are always clean and in good condition, necessary maintenance shall be done as scheduled.
- Responsible for the routine check-up of the vehicles, routine check-up to include but not limited to oil, brake function, water, lights & tyre condition.
- Monitor expiry and renewal of his driver’s license without causing any inconvenience to the company schedule.
- Observe strictly the company rules and regulation as provided for in the company polices.
- Ensure insurance, inspection report and speed governor certificate are renewed.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualification and competencies:
- Should possess a clean valid driving licence (Class BCE).
- Should have a valid certificate of good conduct.
- Basic motor vehicle mechanics skills will be an added advantage.
- Minimum qualification of “O” level and proven track record on job capability.
- Must have over 3 years driving experience with good knowledge of routes and places especially within Nairobi and its environs.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be medically fit and able to work with minimum supervision.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please write in confidence to the HR Service Lead before 28th October 2013.
Enclose your curriculum vitae containing an e-mail address, telephone contacts, qualifications, experience and addresses of three referees and apply click here
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
274 total views, 1 today