Full-Time Supermarket Sales and Distribution Manager Job Vacancy
Our client is a leading supermarket chain in central province.
The key roles shall include:-
- Development and execution of Sales & Distribution strategies.
- Driving sales volumes and ensuring sales growth
- Leading and supervising a dedicated sales force to ensure achievement of set sales targets
- Coaching, training and development of the sales force.
- Developing and managing sales budgets
- Performance management for the sales team
- Business and market development
- Building and maintaining viable relations with customers
- Development and executing sales driven promotions.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate trade competitive activities.
- Conducting market surveys and studying consumer trends.
- A Bachelors degree in Business or Social studies from a recognized university.
- Professional qualification in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 4 years experience in a Senior Sales Management position
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the FMCG industry and its distribution networks
- Proven track record in sales management and distribution
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and computer skills.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title Sales and Distribution Manager on the email subject to [email protected]
Please indicate current or last salary.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Westlands
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
218 total views, 1 today