Full-Time Supermarket Merchandiser Job Vacancy in Karen
Role Objective: The Supermarket Merchandiser will ensure that the products or promotional products are in the right place at the right time, and in the proper quantity and quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that assigned products are displayed in a way to encourage sales in the supermarket.
- Ensuring the proper sorting, labeling and tagging of the goods.
- Analyzing the sale trends of the merchandise in the supermarket.
- To maintain shelves by observing displays of products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Help in sale of special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; and removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
- Planning strategies for the sale of goods and meeting the set targets.
- Minimum Diploma in retailing, merchandise management, product procurement or any other related field of study.
- Previous experience in the field of retailing or merchandising, preferably in supermarket.
- Must possess outstanding communication skills.
- Must be motivated, energetic, professional, courteous and organized.
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands
- hypermarket merchandiser vacancy
- job description of merchandiser in supermarket
- job vacancies n karen kenya
165 total views, 2 today