Full-Time Shujaa Solutions Ltd Recruits PHP Developer in Kenya
Employment Terms: Full Time
Number of Openings: 1
Location: Lavington, Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline: 25th January 2013, 5 p.m.
- PHP 5 / MySQL 5. Postgres a plus.
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of using Zend Framework and/or PEAR Framework
- Some experience with an MVC framework such as Code Igniter, Symphony, CakePHP, Zend, Yii or Kohana
- Eclipse IDE, Codelobster or Notepad Plus.
- Some networking knowledge
- Basic Internet security including SSL, certificates and keys
- Version control with Subversion
- Testing methodologies and frameworks
- Linux or Unix experience strongly preferred.
- Deliver high quality software with an emphasis on standards compliance and use of industry best practices
- Software to be primarily developed on Linux
- Evaluates hardware or software product alternatives and makes recommendations
- Work closely with other team members to ensure consistency in coding standards and approaches, and to optimize any synergy and re-use opportunities
- Develop detailed specifications, create and review code and assess impact on other applications
- Documentation of design options and solutions according to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology. Ensure that solutions adhere to development best practices and architectural principles.
- Apply analytical skills to resolve problems and deliver viable solutions. Anticipate obstacles and execute proactive approaches to issues. Active participation in issue resolution.
- College or University degree in IT-related field.
- 3 months to 2 years experience in PHP / MySQL development.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design methods and techniques including MVC.
- Demonstrates solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrates good leadership skills and independence.
- Knowledge of GSM networks an asset.
Shujaa Solutions Ltd is a leading software development company specializing in mobile technologies.
Compensation and Benefits
Shujaa Solutions offers competitive wages and a comprehensive selection of benefit options.
How to Apply
Send us an email on email@example.com with your qualifications. Also include anticipated monthly salary in Kenya Shillings.
- Please do not contact us prior to an invitation to interview.
- Applications not stating their expected salaries will not be considered.
- Applications for jobs other than the one specified will not be considered.
- Please indicate when you will be available for a full time position.
- If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks please consider that your application was unsuccessful, but you may still be contacted in the future if an opportunity that fits your skills arises
119 total views, 1 today