Full-Time Shujaa Solutions Ltd Recruits PHP Developer in Kenya
Employment Terms: Full Time
Number of Openings: 1
Location: Lavington, Nairobi, Kenya
Apply To:[email protected]
Deadline: 25th January 2013, 5 p.m.
- PHP 5 / MySQL 5. Postgres a plus.
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of using Zend Framework and/or PEAR Framework
- Some experience with an MVC framework such as Code Igniter, Symphony, CakePHP, Zend, Yii or Kohana
- Eclipse IDE, Codelobster or Notepad Plus.
- Some networking knowledge
- Basic Internet security including SSL, certificates and keys
- Version control with Subversion
- Testing methodologies and frameworks
- Linux or Unix experience strongly preferred.
- Deliver high quality software with an emphasis on standards compliance and use of industry best practices
- Software to be primarily developed on Linux
- Evaluates hardware or software product alternatives and makes recommendations
- Work closely with other team members to ensure consistency in coding standards and approaches, and to optimize any synergy and re-use opportunities
- Develop detailed specifications, create and review code and assess impact on other applications
- Documentation of design options and solutions according to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology. Ensure that solutions adhere to development best practices and architectural principles.
- Apply analytical skills to resolve problems and deliver viable solutions. Anticipate obstacles and execute proactive approaches to issues. Active participation in issue resolution.
- College or University degree in IT-related field.
- 3 months to 2 years experience in PHP / MySQL development.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design methods and techniques including MVC.
- Demonstrates solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrates good leadership skills and independence.
- Knowledge of GSM networks an asset.
Shujaa Solutions Ltd is a leading software development company specializing in mobile technologies.
Compensation and Benefits
Shujaa Solutions offers competitive wages and a comprehensive selection of benefit options.
How to Apply
Send us an email on [email protected] with your qualifications. Also include anticipated monthly salary in Kenya Shillings.
- Please do not contact us prior to an invitation to interview.
- Applications not stating their expected salaries will not be considered.
- Applications for jobs other than the one specified will not be considered.
- Please indicate when you will be available for a full time position.
- If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks please consider that your application was unsuccessful, but you may still be contacted in the future if an opportunity that fits your skills arises
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
172 total views, 1 today