25 Jan 2013
Full-Time Senior Product Manager Job In Kenya
Senior Product Manager – East Africa
The Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Development and implementation of product strategies;
- Business planning in line with market trends to support corporate objectives;
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders for business success by monitoring efficiency and relevance of various product strategies ;
- Cost monitoring and control including product sales forecast;
- Customer support with timeous and accurate query resolution;
- Management of key accounts in Private and Publicsectors;
- Mentor for Product Managers;
- Knowledge sharing and training of field-force teams.
The successful candidate should have and be in possession of:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Pharmaceutical Marketing and Sales environment;
- B Pharm/MBCHB/BSc or equivalent qualification;
- Formal marketing and/or business studies are preferable;
- Knowledge of Renal, Virology and Osteoporosis market will be an added advantage.
The following technical and behavioural competencies are key to this role:
- Self motivated with a high level of personal initiative.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Computer literacy in MS Office.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the medical/healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Innovative and creative problem solver.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development.
You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
The next step is yours.
To apply online today and learn about other exciting positions, please visit www.roche.co.za
Alternatively forward your application together with a detailed CV to [email protected] by 1February 2013
. Late applications will not be considered.
If you have not heard from us two weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
189 total views, 2 today