Full-Time Senior Customer Service Officer Job In Kenya
We are looking for an individual to fill the following position in our Customer Experience Unit.
Job Title : Senior Customer Service Executive
Division/department: Customer Experience Unit
Immediate supervisor: Asst. Manager – Customer experience
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the Assistant Manager Customer service in the implementation of customer service policies, procedures and standards by interpreting and communicating procedures to staff at all levels.
• Resolve customer inquiries, concerns and complaints and ensure follow-up within the stipulated time
• Assist in monitoring the unit’s action plans to ensure set KPI’s are being met
• Assisting in designing and monitoring creative and effective customer service campaigns to improve service levels and staff awareness
• Participating in customer service training to employees
• Liaise between the contact centre and the unit on daily operations to track and report on company’s performance in delivering the defined customer experience
• Mining and analysing data to determine the level of customer service at each function Enhance customer profile
• Overseeing the customer service internal feedback mechanism
• Effectively communicate to both internal and external customers on issues and matters resolved.
• Developing and updating customer service standards, policies and procedures for the organization
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
• Compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys to identify customer service trends
• Act as custodian of various Customer Service materials and maintain relative control of the same.
• Participating in marketing drives
• Liaise with other departments and management on customer service issues.
• Cross-selling of the our products and services
• University Graduate
• Professional Qualification in a relevant field
• 4 years relevant working experience
If you are interested and your skills / experience meet the requirements for the position, take the step and apply by sending us your profile on [email protected] by Friday, 1st November 2013.
We are an equal opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
313 total views, 3 today