18 Sep 2013
Full-Time Senior Agronomists Urgent Jobs in Kenya(Ends Today)
Industrial Promotion Services (K) Ltd (IPS) is an Affiliate of the Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED).
The IPS group, a leading player in the East African agro-processing industry, is seeking applications from qualified dynamic candidates to fill the above mentioned positions.
Responsible for the development and implementation of strategies that strengthen crop production/management and deliver commercially viable and sustainable results in respect of costs and yields.
The exciting role provides a vital link between the field and the production/processing division of the business ensuring that this part of the overall supply chain is seamless.
Considerable technical knowledge as well as sound communication, commercial and planning skills are a requirement of this role.
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- Minimum Holder of Diploma/Bsc in Horticulture or any tropical agriculture related course.
- Over five years production experience in any of the following crops, Legumes, Tomatoes, Potatoes and Fruits, either in a plantation environment or with small scale holder schemes.
- Willing to travel and work within East Africa with minimum supervision.
- Should be people oriented and have demonstrated leadership skills, proven integrity, self driven and self motivated.
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Business Development skills and Commercial/Business acumen.
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their application together with an updated Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] by 5.00 pm, 18th September 2013.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
252 total views, 2 today