Full-Time Senior Accountant Job Vacancy At Giving Hand Fund, Kenya
In Africa, South Asia and Latin America, we seeks to end hunger and poverty by empowering people to lead lives of self-reliance, meet their own basic needs and build better futures for their children.
Reporting to: Finance Director
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Prepare financial management reports
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- General ledger operations
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
- Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Analyze and advise on program operations including income and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future income
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to program and financial problems
- Assist with accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Assist with tax computations and returns
- Assist in budgets and forecasts
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
Experience: Three to Five years of financial experience and management experience with the day-to-day financial operations of an organization.
Two years of direct service delivery experience working with not for profit organization.
Remuneration: Very competitive based on experience and academic qualification.
Medical & Group life insurance. Rest & Recuperation (R&R) after every six week.
Application deadline is 30th January 2013.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
206 total views, 1 today