14 Jan 2013
Full-Time Security Provider Recruits HR Officers in Nairobi Kenya
Our client, a leading security provider in East Africa with its corporate headquarters in Nairobi is looking for qualified individuals to fill the position of Human Resources Officer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enforcing health and safety policies and procedures
- Handling medical claims
- In charge of leave management
- Carry out payroll administration
- Oversee employee welfare
- Developing termination letters
- Manage administrative functions including assisting HR Manager with recruitment, hiring and completion of new-hire administration processes.
Qualifications and Competencies
- A Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management
- 1- 2 years experience in HR in a manufacturing or service company with a large number of employees
- Good with occupational safety and health act
- Outstanding work ethic (reliable, motivated, professional and ability to work under minimum supervision)
- Ability to handle and resolve employee grievances and implement disciplinary procedures
- Good report writing and administrative skills
To apply, send your CV ONLY to [email protected] by Friday 21st January 2013, indicating the position applied for as well as the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
222 total views, 1 today