14 Jan 2013
Full-Time Security Provider Recruits HR Officers in Nairobi Kenya
Our client, a leading security provider in East Africa with its corporate headquarters in Nairobi is looking for qualified individuals to fill the position of Human Resources Officer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enforcing health and safety policies and procedures
- Handling medical claims
- In charge of leave management
- Carry out payroll administration
- Oversee employee welfare
- Developing termination letters
- Manage administrative functions including assisting HR Manager with recruitment, hiring and completion of new-hire administration processes.
Qualifications and Competencies
- A Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management
- 1- 2 years experience in HR in a manufacturing or service company with a large number of employees
- Good with occupational safety and health act
- Outstanding work ethic (reliable, motivated, professional and ability to work under minimum supervision)
- Ability to handle and resolve employee grievances and implement disciplinary procedures
- Good report writing and administrative skills
To apply, send your CV ONLY to email@example.com by Friday 21st January 2013, indicating the position applied for as well as the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
140 total views, 1 today