Full-Time SasaHivi Media Recruits Marketing/Sales Executive in Kenya
So, as SasaHivi Media Ltd as a company is relatively young, the experience brought together in it, is very sophisticated. SasaHivi Media Ltd is all about bringing the best of Technology (Media and Internet) together with the best of Culture (Design, Content creation and Publishing).
Marketing / Sales Executive
- Dealing with the marketing requirements of SasaHivi Media Ltd and it’s clients
- Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Implementing the company’s marketing plan and executing the delivery of approved strategies.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, competitor data and marketing campaigns.
- Managing correspondence with media and advertising outlets.
- Writing and distributing press releases.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, involving writing and proofreading copy and liaising with designers and printers.
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Generating of regular marketing and sales reports to the management.
- Selling the services and products of SasaHivi Media Ltd.
- Education and degree(s) in disciplines related to the primary responsibilities.
- Experience of working in the field of marketing streaming and interactive media.
- Creativity in developing workable solutions.
- Ability to express in good spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
- Attention to detail, customer-service orientation and creativity in problem-solving.
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate in a clear way.
- Ability to meet sales targets.
Closing date: 15th January 2012
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
500 total views, 1 today