Our client, a leading products and services provider in the global arena is looking to fill the position of a Hospital Sales Supervisor.
The incumbent will be charged with the responsibility of selling and marketing the company’s products and services as well as supervising.
The Hospital Sales Supervisor will be in charge of supervision and leadership of the team, selling of Infection Prevention Products and Skin and Wound Care Products among others, managing distributors, expansion of channels, managing various training programs and managing the sales and marketing of hospital business.
- Be a graduate from a recognized university
- Be an experienced medical representative qualified
- Have 12 – 15 years’ experience
- Sales and marketing experience in selling to hospitals
- Must have strong planning and organization skills
- Must be an excellent communicator
Remuneration Range: Kshs. 200,000 Gross plus benefits (Car allowance, pension and Group Medical cover)
How to apply: If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to email@example.com before close of business 14th Feb 2013.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
120 total views, 1 today