Full-Time Sales Job Vacancies in Kenya
To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- generate and qualify leads
- source and develop client referrals
- prepare sales action plans and strategies
- schedule sales activity
- develop and maintain a customer database
- develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- make sales calls to new and existing clients
- develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- negotiate with clients
- develop sales proposals
- present sales contracts
- conduct product training
- maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- follow up on sales activity
- perform quality checks on product and service delivery
- monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- conduct market research and surveys
- participate in sales events
- monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Diploma in business related studies preferably sales and marketing
- At least 2 years experience in the technology sector
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to achieve target sales
- Confident and goal driven
Candidates who meet the above minimum criteria should forward their CV and scanned copies of their certificates to [email protected] by Friday, 1st February, 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
146 total views, 1 today