6 Aug 2013
Full-Time Sales Executives Job Vacancies At Attain Enterprises Solutions Ltd Kenya
Attain Enterprises Solutions Ltd. is a software development company seeking to recruit Sales Executives.
Reports to: Head of Business Development
The sales executive’s main role is to SELL.
He/she will manage the sales cycle and maintain the relationship with the customer throughout the sales process.
The purpose of this role is to manage the sales process and the relationship with the prospective customer.
They are in charge of creating the relationship with the prospect and managing the opportunity to the point of closing the sale or disqualification.
The Sales executive will be responsible for a specific product and ensure that we get business for that particular product.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Demos and Presentations together with the Demo team
- Cold calling, meetings with potential clients and email marketing
- Gather market and customer information every two months for the particular segment of that product line assigned.
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer where necessary.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Ensuring that sales performance is at its optimum throughout the year for the assigned product line.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Clear communicator
- Presentation Skills,
- Client Relationships,
- Emphasizing Excellence,
- Energy Level,
- Prospecting Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Sales Planning,
- Motivation for Sales
- Product/Solution Knowledge
- Relevant qualifications with an emphasis in Sales and Marketing
- IT knowledge is an added advantage
- 3 years or more in sales (preferably in sale of business solutions)
- Experience in an IT company is an added advantage
Applications should be sent to [email protected] by end of business Tuesday 13th August 2013.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
196 total views, 2 today