Full-Time Sales Assistant /Interior Designer Job Vacancy in Kenya
Role Purpose: The Sales Assistant / Interior Designer will support the director in furniture sales and to undertake a range office support functions.
This job presents good growth opportunities, where you can in time take on full responsibility for client sales and interior design.
Description of Duties
1. Sales, Marketing & Interior Design
- Attend to walk-in clients in the furniture gallery
- Implement sales campaigns
- Develop interior plans for clients
- Conduct site visits
- Set up furniture exhibitions
- Staff furniture exhibitions
- Respond to inquiries by telephone, e-mail and in person
- Manage correspondence with business partners and customers
- Support other staff as required
The candidate must have:
- Hold a Diploma in marketing or interior design or related field, from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years work experience in some full time office function is essential.
- Experience in Interior design experience is an added advantage.
- Must have scored a B-grade or above at high school.
- Must have very good spoken and written English
- Excellent computer skills, including internet research, Word and Excel; AutoCAD or similar is preferable but not required
The candidate must show the following:
- Smart and presentable.
- Strong attention to detail orientation
- Excellent skills to follow-through customers.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Take initiatives, active and honest
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the title (Sales Assistant / Interior Designer) on the subject line.
92 total views, 2 today