20 Mar 2013
Full-Time Safepak Limited Nairobi: Administrative Assistant II
Company Name: Safepak Limited
Position Title:Administrative Assistant II
Position Type: Full time
Reports to:Managing Director
2. Position Objective
Compiling and preparing sales and production reports (internal and external)
3. General Responsibilities / Duties
- Preparation of various statistical reports on Sales and production comprising of:
- Daily General sales summary inclusive of client details and items purchased
- Daily Sales summary of both caps and bottles separately
- Daily Bottles Stock sheet
- Daily Production report
- Daily Specified Client Stock sheet
- Daily production planning
- Daily, monthly and annual Production and Sales categorised reports
- Daily, monthly and annual Special Products Sales Summary
- Monthly Specified Customer Returns summary
- Weekly and monthly Production Exception reports
- Monthly Electricity consumption analysis report
- Special Products Projections Reports for various clients .
- Monthly Stock Difference reports
- Preparation of client correspondence with regards to product range and pricing
- Creating export invoices for sister company and specific credit clients
- Undertaking special research projects with regards to PET products, Marketing, Customer service and CSR
- Preparation of Categorized Physical Count sheets for random stock taking exercises
- Undertake and execute any other duties as assigned by the MD
Skills & Competencies
The above candidate shall possess:-
- A Diploma/Degree in Business Administration/Management/ Commerce.
- K.C.S.E Mean Grade B+ and above and B in English.
- Experience in Administration with at least 1-2 years in the related field.
- Skills in I.T are a requirement.
- The incumbent must have proficient knowledge of office administration and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- She must be a mature lady, result oriented, and keen to details.
- Should possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Aged between 27 and above.
Kindly send us your application letter, resume stating your current remuneration (if any) and expected remuneration together with a well written Personal Statement if you suit the above requirements not later than 17th April, 2013 to email@example.com
308 total views, 1 today