8 Aug 2013
Full-Time Rose Avenue Consulting Group Associate Latest HR Recruitment, Kenya
Associate, Human Resources Consulting
Due to anticipated engagements and future expansion plans, Rose Avenue Consulting Group (RACG) an emerging financial services advisory firm has an immediate opening for an Associate to work on the human resources consulting side of our business.
Roles and responsibilities
This is a middle level consulting position in the organization with a potential to rise to director level.
Specific roles include:
- Provision of innovative human capital consulting services
- Consultancy in people development services
- Provision of talent assessment services
- Consulting in organizational development and HR change management
- Executive selection and human capital advisory services.
- Talent search and head hunting services
- Human capital strategy management
Qualification, experience and skills
- Full time academic degree in social sciences from a recognized institution
- At least 5 years experience in a similar consulting position or at least 5 years’ experience in a HR function of a large organisation
- Strategic thinking capacity, excellent analytical, problem solving, time management, and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a closely knit team
- Excellent reporting and customer engagement skills
- Dedicated and motivated individual
Kindly send your cv and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification and motivation for the job to [email protected], clearly indicating the job title as the subject and address it to Recruitment Manager as soon as you read this advert
Competitive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
233 total views, 2 today