9 Jan 2013
Full-Time Restaurant Manager Needed in Nairobi
Our client is a medium sized hotel located in Kilimani Area.
A vacancy exists for a restaurant manager.
The Restaurant Manger will be required to undertake inter alia:-
- day-to-day management of the restaurant;
- stock management;
- meeting sales targets;
- quality assurance;
- maintaining pre-determined profit margins;
- people management; exceptional customer care;
- adherence to food and safety standards;
- preparation and monitoring of budget.
- Ensures daily stock take is undertaken
- Responsible for ensuring strict adherence to stock movement process and procedures to eliminate stock deficit
- Ensures achievement of monthly and annual sales targets
- Responsible for adherence to credit sales policy; managing accounts receivable and bad debts
- Ensures maintenance of international food hygiene standards and meeting of quality standards
- Responsible for ensuring the Restaurant is at all times maintained exceptionally clean in line with high health and safety standards
- Ensures monthly actual margins meet pre-determined parameters
- Monitors costs to ensure continued profitability of the Restaurant
- Responsible for the preparation of weekly work schedules for staff and attendance management
- Conducts daily and weekly staff meetings.
- Undertakes performance evaluations for Restaurant staff
- Responds to customer feedback within twenty four (24) hours
- Documents all supplier related matters
- Prepares restaurant’s budget in conjunction with Managing Director and Finance department
Knowledge and Experience
- Must be a degree or diploma holder of either hotel and catering, hospitality management or business management.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience at a supervisory or management level in hospitality industry
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must have ability to analyze and interpret sales trends
- Proven experience in increasing sales
If you meet the above requires, please email your CV in confidence [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
259 total views, 1 today