13 Aug 2013
Full-Time Resolution Insurance Company Recruits Sales Representatives in Kenya
Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the below positions in our Sales Department.
In pursuit of our aggressive growth plan, we are looking to enroll as part of our team individuals with impeccable desire to excel in a highly rewarding and attractive commissions sales environment in our CBD office based at Nation Centre.
If you consider yourself:
- A dynamic, passionate and motivated self starter,
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills,
- An aggressive achiever with flair for success,
- An independent individual with initiative and self drive,
- And a fast learner, strategic planner who possesses the ability to identify paced business opportunities in this fast environment,
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to sell;
- Potential to earn as much as you want in excellent commission terms;
- Ongoing training and support;
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email your:
1. Application letter
2. Updated CV – listing three references
3. Availability should you be offered the position;
not later than Monday 26th August 2013 to [email protected]
Ensure you quote the position – SALES REPRESENTATIVES – on your email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
226 total views, 1 today