18 Feb 2013
Full-Time Resolution Health Ltd Recruits Cashier in Kenya
Resolution Health East Africa Limited is a leading Medical Insurance Provider. With over 65,000 members in our fold, we have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop products that are effective and relevant to our members.
Resolution Health has over 500 medical service providers all across East Africa, a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
Reporting to the Accountant – Receivable Accounts the Cashier’s role is to ensure an error-free cash register operations, payment processing, and interactions with customers.
- Receipting all amounts to the cash book for annual policies;
- Preparing for banking all cash and cheques received in hand over to treasury for banking;
- Updating Branch Banking for Branches;
- Identification of receipts to policy holders accounts on timely basis;
- Proper bank reconciliation of receipts on monthly basis;
- Reallocation of receipts to policy holders accounts daily;
- Confirming and receipting all MPESA payments to the policy holder’s accounts;
- Assisting the credit control function in correcting errors and omissions on a timely basis;
- Any other roles that may be assigned from time to time;
Qualifications & Experience
- At least CPA I qualification or equivalent
- A business Degree an added advantage
- At least 1 year work experience in a busy accounting department
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Good working knowledge of Pastel accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Attention to detail
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email your:
- Application letter
- Updated CV listing three references
- Expected remuneration package
- Availability should you be offered the position
By Friday, 22nd February 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly ensure you quote the position on your email.
140 total views, 1 today