Full-Time Regional Director Job At WSPA in Nairobi
WSPA is the world’s leading and largest international organisation dedicated to animal welfare. For more than thirty years WSPA has been dedicated to enhancing welfare and ending animal suffering across the world.
WSPA and its many partners share a common view that a sustainable world is one where animal welfare matters and animal cruelty has ended.
- The successful candidate will be a visionary strategic thinker with extensive experience of working on a senior international team, and the ability to actively contribute to WSPA’s Global Leadership Team.
- A track record of effective leadership and operational management in an NGO context is essential.
- You will come from a background in international development or environment: knowledge of animal welfare would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- You will be an excellent communicator, campaigner and networker, able to represent WSPA at regional and international levels, and fluent in spoken and written English.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of living and working in Africa, and be fluent in Kiswahili or another national language.
121 total views, 1 today