Full-Time Recruitment At GA Life Assurance Limited Kenya
GA Life Assurance Limited is a subsidiary of GA Insurance Limited and part of the I&M Group.
- Ensure that accurate and competitive quotations in respect of Group Mortgage Assurance and Ordinary Life are prepared and delivered promptly to prospective clients.
- Liaise with brokers and direct clients to ensure that the business we quote for is placed with us where possible.
- Manage the timely preparation and dispatch of policy documents to clients;
- Ensure that costing schedules, premiums statements and renewal invitation notices are prepared correctly and dispatched to clients promptly.
- Oversee the collection of premiums as well as the handing of difficult cases
- Ensure that bonus statements are sent out annually to policy holders, that all inquiries by clients or prospective clients, are responded to promptly and tactively and that all claims are processed and settled without unnecessary delay.
- Oversee the payment of all monthly pensions and the maintenance and availability of all records regarding policy holders.
- Ensure that pensioners complete certificates of existence every six months and our records are updated accordingly.
- Oversee the preparation of weekly /monthly reports in respect of the sections activities for the Management meetings.
- Ensure that Life Underwriting and Reassurance sections are promptly and correctly advised on all issues that they require in order for them to perform their respective roles.
- Hold meetings, discussions, and consultations with staff to ensure a harmonious working relationship.
- Ensure that all working implements are properly taken care of and requisition on any additional that may be required.
- Manage, coach and develop staff in the division
- Ensuring that commission to brokers is processed accurately and paid promptly.
- Bachelor of Science in Insurance or Bachelor of Business Administration
- Relevant Insurance, Business Administration or other relevant field
- 7 years’ experience in managing Actuarial Operations
- Experience in relationship management within the insurance market
- In depth understanding of the operations of a life insurance company
- Good marketing, communication and presentation skill
- Good knowledge of the insurance business
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to [email protected] indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before August 16, 2013.
NB: If you are currently working as a Business Development Manager in General and Medical business and you have interest in Life Business you are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
382 total views, 1 today