Receptionist/Admin Assistant Job Vacancy in Kenya
- Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face.
- Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
- Provide personal administrative support to management and the company through conducting
- and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
- General administrative and clerical support
- Prepare letters and documents
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
Skills, knowledge and experience requirement:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position
- Diploma in Business administration
- Basic accounting Skills will be an added advantage
To apply for this position send your CV to [email protected] quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- jobs and vacancies in kenya :receptionist /administrator jobs in kenya
- administrative assistant job vacancy atwfp mombasa
- job vacancies kenya receptionist
- kenya job vacandy in hongkong how to appy6
- secretary/receptionist job vacancy in kenya
- vacancy reception job kenya
451 total views, 1 today