Vacancy For A Receptionist
Role Objectives / Summary
Attend to customers and visitors with enquiries on the phone and face to face.
Supply relevant and accurate information regarding the company to customers and general public.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Welcome visitors/ customers, offer them drinks and direct them to the respective offices
· Handle switchboard by answering, screening and directing calls
· Support departments in making external calls
· Take and relay messages including fax messages to relevant department
· Receive and dispatch mails to the respective departments
· Create and maintain contact lists by regularly updating the customer database
· In liaison with technical department ensure telecommunication lines are working and report faults if any
· Ensure the front office is tidy and clean at all times
· In liaison with the Accounts Department, ensure all authorized cheques are collected by calling the respective suppliers and remittance advice sheets returned to the Accountant
· Deal with queries from the public and customers
· Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the company
· General administrative and clerical support
· Prepare letters and documents as directed
· Any other duties as assigned by the management
· Diploma in PR/Front office
· 2-3 Years of experience in a similar position
· Experience in operating a switchboard
· Fluent English Speaker
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
654 total views, 1 today