14 Jan 2013
Full-Time Receptionist Needed Urgently in Kenya
Client: An organisation in the Interior Design & Construction business with four arms. The receptionist would cater for all offices situated on one floor.
Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face.
Manage switchboard utilised by 3 organisations.
Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- take and relay messages
- provide information to callers
- greet persons entering organization
- direct persons to correct destination
- deal with queries from the public and customers
- ensures knowledge
- monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- general administrative and clerical support
- prepare letters and documents
- receive and sort mail and deliveries
- schedule appointments
- organize conference and meeting room bookings
- maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- co-ordinate meetings and organize catering
- tidy and maintain the reception area
Education and Experience
- University Degree/Relevant Experience
- knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- MS Office Competence
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- verbal and written communication skills
- professional personal presentation
- customer service orientation
- information management
- organizing and planning
- attention to detail
- stress tolerance
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet qualifications.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter with the Job Title and send to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
150 total views, 1 today