Real Estate Manager Job Vacancy At Jacaranda Health
We need someone with strong expertise in real estate negotiations, architecture, and/or construction project management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop annual workplans that align with Jacaranda’s expansion goals
- Maintain an ongoing list of criteria for Jacaranda facilities in order to guide our searches
- Directly and through other staff, conduct searches for properties for new facilities
- Conduct due diligence on properties, including verification of valid titles, assessment of security and other local conditions, and assessment by local health authorities.
- Negotiate with landlords on rental terms
- Engage architects and other consultants to develop feasibility assessments and architectural plans
- Select contractors for works to be done via a competitive process, and supervise their work to a high standard of quality
- Conduct smooth handoffs of maintenance responsibilities to clinical staff
- Serve as ongoing point of contact for relationships with landlords
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject; additional qualifications in a relevant field such as architecture would be an advantage
- 6-10 years’ experience in real estate, construction management, or other relevant fields
- Additional experience in hospital facility standards, infection prevention, quality improvement, interior design, etc. would be desirable
- Strong organizational and management skills, and ability to supervise a team of 2-4 permanent and/or short term staff
- Ability to form relationships with outside vendors and advocate for Jacaranda’s interests
- Excellent reasoning skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google products
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
Only applicants that have completed the online form as well as submitted their CV will be considered.
129 total views, 1 today