Full-Time Quality Assurance Assistants & Lab Assistants Jobs At A Manufacturing Company
Quality Assurance Assistants & Lab Assistants ( Prefer A Lady)
The Quality Assurance Lab Assistant ensures that all processes contributing to the performance of the production processes are conducted in accordance with Company’s guidelines and regulations.
She is responsible for all activities involving quality assurance, and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- on products i.e. PET plastic bottles , preforms, jars and closures.
- Assist in maintaining statistical process control SPC spreadsheets monitoring critical process control parameters.(Machine and utility humidity, Temps, chiller drier temperatures amongst other quality parameters)
- Laboratory house keeping
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written ).
- A customer focus on delivering high quality products.
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced testing environment with aggressive deadlines and the skill to multi-task projects concurrently.
- Hands on competency with Microsoft Office especially Spreadsheets excel.
- Must possess a Bsc. in Industrial Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Production Engineering / Chemistry or Biochemistry or related field.
- Must possess at least one year of work experience in the related field.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Six-Sigma, correlation techniques, and sampling theory.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
210 total views, 1 today