Full-Time Quality Assurance and IT Manager Job Vacancies in Nairobi
Job Code: QAM/ DDL/01/13
Job Location: Based In Nairobi, Head Office.
To lead the company in achieving and actualizing its overall policy of ‘zero defects no matter what’s in all clients projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Managing Director, main duties will include but not limited to the following;
- You will be the overall leader of the quality and assurance roles in all operations of the organization
- Developing and implement quality procedures and policies in all the companies business lines
- Leading the upgrade of the IT systems and computerization of the company’s operations
- Recommend and acquire latest software and IT infrastructure to facilitate the upgrade of the company’s internal and external customer interfaces
- Lead the computerization and office automation processes in line with the business strategy.
- Manage the companies IT infrastructure including systems, databases, procedures, systems and other documentation in line with current business advancements
- Develop a customer service charter to guide all service providers in their interaction with customers
- Establish and interpret quality aspects in all projects and assignments carried out by the company
- Champion and lead the quality assurance crusade across the whole organization
- Handle client and customer complaints and ensure customer feedback is incorporated in improvement plans
- Propose continuous improvement initiatives and champion adoption of kaizen, Lean six Sigma among other business excellence models
- Establish service level agreements with service providers, suppliers and contractors and ensure they are followed to the latter.
- Any other duty as may be assigned to you from time to time aimed at meeting the general obligations of the company and the general welfare of all staff.
- An IT qualification at degree level or above
- A professional IT certification such as MCSE, CCNA, A+ etc. essential
- 5 or more years’ experience a busy architectural or design/construction company
- Experience in automated office systems is essential
- Exposure and working knowledge of ISO certification procedures
- Leadership , strong mature personality and demonstrated change agent
- An engineering background is an added advantage
- A business background is desirable
To apply for the above position, send an application detailing why you deserve to be considered for the position.
Applications should be received latest by 5pm, Monday 18th February. Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
132 total views, 1 today