Full-Time Qick Televentures Kenya Recruits Civil Supervisor
We provide high standards of service in Telecom turnkey solutions, design and execution of foundations and other associated Civil Works.
You will supervise contractors and onsite work and ensure that all assignments conform to safety, time and within the budget and adhering to the company’s standards.
- Coordinate all aspects of Qick Televentures civil projects.
- Manage the interface with local stakeholders and local government agencies regarding civil works.
- Supervise the operations of contractors on site to ensure that the company receives value for money and quality in accordance to contract specification, applicable industry codes, and industry wide best practice.
- Provide reports and supporting information, ensuring that the reports, records, timesheets, and invoices are up to date and properly filed
- Provide direction and assistance in utilization of resources between projects so as to optimize work schedules.
- Assist in formulating construction plans, work methods that will improve efficiency and productivity on site and daily activity schedules that are realistic and workable and will help achieve desired results
- Budget control and management
- Ensure timely completion of projects
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in construction projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of construction industry and Contract law.
- Excellent and proven stakeholder management skills
- Fully conversant with MS Office
P O Box 6416,
Email: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
202 total views, 1 today