Full-Time Property Manager Job Vacancy in Hurligham, Nairobi
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services;
- Showing units.
- Prepares lease or rental agreements and collects specified rents and security deposits.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by ensuring rent is paid and bills are paid; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; contracting with landscaping services.
- Assists with eviction of tenants in compliance with court order and directions from Lawyers and owner.
- Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Hires, fires, supervise and evaluate the performance of maintenance, grounds keeping and all other onsite management personnel and oversee staff development.
- Performs market surveys of comparable properties.
- Performs daily inspection of the property and arranges for property renovations and maintenance.
- Preparing inventories, and daily correspondence
- Ensures compliance by all staff members with all company policies and procedures as well as compliance with all legal requirements.
- A degree in a related field
- 3 years’ experience in the local property market
- Motivation for Sales
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Closing Skills and Prospecting Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proven ability to build strong client relationships
- Competent in the use of Property Management software Skills
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com.
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands
162 total views, 1 today