Full-Time Project Participants Massive Vacancies At The APHRC Program In Kenya
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Opening date 16/09/13
Vacancy No: A001/09/13
The APHRC program has expanded considerably in its research and program support activities. This Program is collaboration between Kenya Medical Research Institute and the Africa Population and Health Research Center. It is in this Mandate that HDSS-Surveillance has vacancies for the following position.
Position: Project participants - (21 positions)
1. Education: – O’ Levels C minus (Minimum)
2. Languages: – Good English and Kiswahili, both spoken and written.
3. Knowledge and skills: – Must be able to write brief reports and keep records, and basic computer knowledge.
4 Preference will be given to CI’s with anthropometry experience.
5 Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Project Participants will report directly to the Field Supervisor and will be responsible for collecting timely and accurate data from a given number of Villages that will be assigned to him/her on a weekly/daily basis.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Project Participants responsibilities shall be as follows:
1. Measurement of height, weight, and MUAC of children and adult females.
2. Collection of accurate data from the study participants according to GCP standards
3. Ensure that all the forms are filled in the field while conducting the interviews
4. Resolve all the forms with discrepancies taken back to the field and compile necessary reports.
5. Responsible for collecting data using net books (hand held PDA& netbook) Ensure timely collection of data from the participants at home
6. Attend all the weekly meetings in time and report on progress of work
7. Be courteous, respectful, proactive, conscientious, punctual and hardworking
8. Must be a team player
9. Any other assigned/ delegated duties by the management
Terms of Employment:
Contract for 12 months renewable. Compensation is negotiable within a relevant grade, based on educational levels, relevant experience and demonstrated competency. The salary scheme is based on the APHRC scales plus supplemental amounts.
Applications Must include the following:
1. Letter of Application (A001/09/13)
2 letters of reference
3. Current Resume or CV, with names and contact information (telephone and e-mail address)
4. Copies of Certificates or transcripts
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN:
2nd Oct 2013 to: the Human Resources Manager APHRC Program, P.O. BOX 4770, NAIROBI or e-mail to [email protected]
Note: Applications MUST include copies of certificates & Transcripts. Applications without these will be disregarded.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
323 total views, 1 today