22 Jan 2013
Full-Time Project Manager Job In Kenya
We are seeking to recruit a qualified candidate to join our senior management team as a Project Manager
- Deliver Oracle Training & Support with support of large teams
- Planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation to ensure that successfully completing projects within agreed goals and objectives.
- Relationship management for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing and coordinating team activities to achieve set goals.
- Quality management and enforcing set standards.
- Preparation and presentation of project status reports across all levels of management.
- User orientation, training and support and project closeout documentation
- Weekly reporting
- Thorough Knowledge on Oracle EBS and other ICT related applications
- Working Experience with Government institutes is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Must have supervised a minimum of 8 persons in a project
- Bachelors Degree from any IT field
- MBA (Finance specialization is preferred)
- PMP certification will be highly favoured
- Minimum 8 years work experience in a similar role
All qualified persons should send their Curriculum Vitae and cover letter including three referees to
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
178 total views, 1 today