11 Feb 2013
Full-Time Production Supervisor Latest Vacancy in Kenya
Position roduction Supervisor
Department : production
Reporting to : Production Manager
Industry : Household & Catering products Supplies
Our client, a leading supplier of tableware and light catering equipment to hotels, restaurants and catering institutions is seeking a Production Supervisor to ensure safety, quality and productivity in the production of the hospitality products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee employees and implement existing procedures to ensure products are produced within clients’ specifications.
- Develop more cost effective processes and reduce waste of resources while increasing productivity and employee satisfaction
- In charge of safety and maintenance of the equipment used in production
- Develop methods to utilize personnel and resources in best way possible
- Monitor quality of incoming materials and finished goods
- Conduct training of new and existing employees
- Manage time and attendance system
- Strong supervisory skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to take up challenge, mature and independent character
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements
- Able to oversee a large number of technical and support staff
- Ability to delegate work
- Teamwork and team building skills
- Problem solving and conflict management skills
- Minimum a Diploma in a business related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Production Supervisor
- Technical background in production and distribution of Household and catering products
ONLY candidates fulfilling the requirements of the positions should email
- their detailed CVs,
- indicating your availability and
- expected salary
To ‘[email protected]’. Indicate PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR on the subject line.
Deadline for application is 25th February 2013.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
139 total views, 1 today