11 Feb 2013
Full-Time Production Supervisor Latest Vacancy in Kenya
Position roduction Supervisor
Department : production
Reporting to : Production Manager
Industry : Household & Catering products Supplies
Our client, a leading supplier of tableware and light catering equipment to hotels, restaurants and catering institutions is seeking a Production Supervisor to ensure safety, quality and productivity in the production of the hospitality products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee employees and implement existing procedures to ensure products are produced within clients’ specifications.
- Develop more cost effective processes and reduce waste of resources while increasing productivity and employee satisfaction
- In charge of safety and maintenance of the equipment used in production
- Develop methods to utilize personnel and resources in best way possible
- Monitor quality of incoming materials and finished goods
- Conduct training of new and existing employees
- Manage time and attendance system
- Strong supervisory skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to take up challenge, mature and independent character
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements
- Able to oversee a large number of technical and support staff
- Ability to delegate work
- Teamwork and team building skills
- Problem solving and conflict management skills
- Minimum a Diploma in a business related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Production Supervisor
- Technical background in production and distribution of Household and catering products
ONLY candidates fulfilling the requirements of the positions should email
- their detailed CVs,
- indicating your availability and
- expected salary
To ‘email@example.com’. Indicate PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR on the subject line.
Deadline for application is 25th February 2013.
118 total views, 1 today