Full-Time Procurement & Asset Management Clerk Needed in Nairobi Kenya
The mission of WHO is the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health.
Vacancy Notice No:KEN/VN/2013/001
Applications are hereby invited from suitable Kenya nationals to fill the above post.
Summary of Assigned Duties (Describe what the incumbent has to do to achieve main objectives; include main achievements expected):
- Assist in the preparation of e-requisitions for the Country Office and ensure payments are certified and cleared before processing of payments.
- Support in clearing, shipment and receipt of assets ensuring that they are recorded and maintain records in accordance with WHO Manual provisions. Ensure accuracy of entries by checking information registered in the CSU Fixed Assets Register.
- Coordinate the transfer of assets from person-to-person or unit-to-unit and ensure that this is reflected in the central fixed assets
- Participate in the process of disposal of obsolete assets and ensure that assets are disposed of in the best interest of the Organization and that records are updated in the Fixed Asset Register.
- Support to the annual physical inventory verification exercise by checking the accuracy of records and location of property and reconcile them against the Fixed Asset register.
- Prepare discrepancies report for management control and financial decision purposes (items not recorded, not found or disposed).
- Maintains and updates the office inventory, project equipment and supplies and generate yearly and other reports as required.
- Provide support and backstopping assistance within the procurement unit as required.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Work requires the use of word processing or other software packages, and standard office equipment.
- Formal or self-training in the use of standard office software.
- Training in Oracle-based or other ERP systems an asset.
P.O. Box 45335 – 00100
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
299 total views, 1 today