17 Jan 2013
Full-Time Procurement and Contracts Admin Job At TechnoServe, Kenya
Procurement and Contracts Administrator
TechnoServe (TNS) is a non-profit international development organization founded in 1968.
Its mission is to help entrepreneurial men and women break the cycle of poverty by building businesses that create jobs, income, and economic opportunities for their families, their communities, and their countries (www.tns.org).
The Procurement and contracting administrator is responsible for managing all procurement, contracting and disposal activities within the organization and will implement procurement policies and procedures in accordance with the TechnoServe procurement Manual.
- Degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Law or other related field.
- Diploma in CIPS or equivalent required.
- Five years experience in a similar position in an NGO environment.
- Evidence of practical experience in logistics and procurement management within the field of supply chain i.e (tendering, ordering, contracting, warehousing, and distributing etc.) and asset and inventory management
- Working knowledge of USAID, DfID and or EU procurement and contract procedures
- Strong analytical and financial analysis skills; Strong interpersonal and management skills required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills a must;
- Ability to develop well written, cohesive analyses and reports;
Please submit your application (by email only) to [email protected] with the position title placed in the subject line. Please include
- cover letter describing your interest,
- curriculum vitae,
- salary history, and
- telephone contacts of three referees (Professional only – labelling the document with your names).
Please include all requirements in one document (Word or PDF). Applications will be treated confidentially.
Deadline for applications is 30th January 2013.
Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
TechnoServe is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
199 total views, 1 today