Full-Time Principal Investigation Officer Job At Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), 2013
The Authority’s vision is to be the leading revenue Authority in the world, respected for professionalism, integrity and fairness.
The Authority is seeking result oriented and self driven individuals with high integrity to fill the following vacant position:
- Investigating of cases of corruption and unethical behavior by the members of the staff.
- Conducting Integrity Testing.
- Enforcement of Kenya Revenue Authority’s Anti—Fraud and Corruption and Whistle Blowing Policies.
- Preparation of work allocation schedules.
- Preparation of monthly reports for Top Management meetings.
- Conduct staff counseling.
- Supervision of officers in the unit.
- Co-ordination of staff motivation and team building activities.
- Providing necessary support to the management.
- Any other relevant duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- Training in investigations skills from a recognized institution.
- Membership to a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- At least 7 years experience in investigations of cases related to corruption and unethical behavior in a comparable organization.
- Analytical skills.
- Investigative and detective skills.
- Skills in integrity testing operations.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Must have high standards of integrity
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
A daytime telephone contact and email address should also be provided.
Senior Deputy Commissioner,
Kenya Revenue Authority.
P.O Box 48240—00100.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
218 total views, 1 today