15 Feb 2013
Full-Time Premier Academy Charitable Trust Scholarships 2013 For Secondary School
8-4-4 Secondary School Scholarships 2013
Premier Academy Charitable Trust is awarding Four Scholarships to deserving Kenyans to pursue Secondary School education under the 8-4-4 system in any Registered Secondary School in Kenya.
Criteria for Qualification:
To qualify, the applicant must:
- Be a Kenya citizen
- Have passed the KCPE examinations of November 2012 with a score of 400 and above
- Have secured admission to a Registered Secondary School in Kenya following the 8-4-4 curriculum
- Provide references of good conduct from both the school and an external source such as the local Councillor / Church / Area Chief
- Be unable to meet the expenses, proof of which will be required
Value of Scholarship:
The Scholarship will cover the total fees and other mandatory expenses as laid down by the school offering admission, on an annual basis for the full duration of the course, subject to conditional academic progress of the recipient at the discretion of the Trust.
Eligible candidates must submit a handwritten application together with:
- a certified copy of their KCPE result
- a letter of recommendation from the Head Teacher of their Primary School
- a letter of Admission from a Registered Secondary School
- a contact Telephone Number, preferably Mobile number
The above should be received on or before , Friday,1st March 2013 by:
The Admissions Office, Premier Academy
P.O. Box 39513, 00623
P.O. Box 39513, 00623
Tel: (020) 2339521/2
Applicants who do not hear from the Trust by Friday,15th March 2013 may deem their application unsuccessful.
Any applications received after the stipulated dates will not be considered.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
172 total views, 1 today