Full-Time Pre School Teacher Job in Mlolongo Kenya – Eden Park School
Reporting to the Managing Director the position serves to effectively organize, teach, and coach the pre-school classes.
Suitable candidates MUST have the following minimum qualifications:
- A minimum of C plain in KCSE.
- A diploma in ECD, KHA or Montessori training.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to teach French will be an added advantage.
- Vast Class room teaching experience
- Must be creative.
- A calm, pleasant and mature personality that resonates well with children.
- Ability to work with little supervision and within tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- A good team player
- Preparation of teaching materials
- Delivering of the pre-unit curriculum
- Evaluate performance
- Coaching the pupils in life skills
- General administration of the pre-unit class
- Any other duty as assigned by the director from time to time.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their detailed cover letter and CV indicating their current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
152 total views, 1 today