13 Mar 2013
Full-Time Pigiame Account Executive Job With Ringier Kenya
Pigiame Account Executive
Want to join a fun, exciting internet company?
Pigiame is a classified website run by Ringier Kenya, a branch of a leading international Media company with over 8,000 employees worldwide.
Be a part of our small but dynamic team and experience the thrill of being part of one of Africa’s fastest growing internet companies.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide customer support
- Produce weekly activity reports and monthly activity plans.
- Participate in sales/listings meetings.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Bringing in sales.
- Populating and identifying quality online classifieds listings.
- Customer education and marketing of online classifieds listings.
- Be innovative and share possible revenue generating ideas.
Skills and Abilities
- High level of professionalism and work ethic.
- Helpful, willing and friendly attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A passion for ecommerce
- Self- motivation.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to follow the 212° degree rule – http://www.212movie.com/
- Technology Savvy
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree or an IT related qualification is advantageous.
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience sales, preferably in the internet industry, but this is not essential (online retail, banking, gaming or e-commerce).
- Computer literacy in MS Office and email required, including internet proficiency.
Due to the volume of applications, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: The position is based in Kenya, Nairobi
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for an interview, email your application to email@example.com with the following documentation:
- A concise CV with personal details, education details and any previous as well as current work experience gained thus far.
- A brief motivation highlighting why you feel we should hire you and why you would be a fitting candidate for pigiame.
Include the following
- Current and expected remuneration on the body of your email
- Position applied for on the subject line of your email.
Deadline for applications is 18th March 2013
179 total views, 1 today