Full-Time Personal Assistant Urgent Vacancy in Nairobi
A our client is seeking to personal assistant to provide administrative support, and help managers to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
Salary: KShs 40K – 50K
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Relevant degree from recognized institution
- 2 years working experience
- Good communication skills
- Good leadership skills
Kindly send your CV and application letter and CV to [email protected] clearly indicating ‘Personal Assistant’ on the subject line by 22nd October, 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
303 total views, 1 today