Full-Time Pan Africa Life Assurance Ltd: Sales Manager Job
Pan Africa Life is a leading financial services organization in Kenya.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Recruit and select Financial Advisors for Pan Africa Life for the purpose of soliciting, procuring and promptly submitting to Pan Africa Life applications for insurance and any other products offered by Pan Africa Life Assurance.
- Train and develop Financial Advisors
- Coach and mentor Financial Advisors
- Counsel and resolve disputes/disagreements
- Monitor and evaluate development needs
- Continuous enhancement of team skills
- Identify and nurture talent/high performers
- Ensure that the team achieves set production targets
- Assist in goal setting by the Financial Advisors
- Continuously review performance
- Inspire & motivate the team
- Monitor individual and team targets
- Weekly review/supervision of Financial Advisor activity
- Put customer first, ensure appropriate delivery of customer value
- Honesty, Ethics & Integrity highly expected
- Receive and manage feedback from the market
- Communicate policy decisions to the team
- Liaise with the marketing department to implement appropriate marketing strategies
- Establish and maintain sound client base and leads
- Safeguard and enhance the Pan Africa brand
- Manage and reduce business risks
- Identify and develop growth markets
- Manage branch costs and expenses
- Degree in a business related field
- Certificate of proficiency in Insurance
- Good IT skills
- At least 3 years progressive experience in sales management – preferably insurance/banking sector
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, multi faceted team environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
Pan Africa Life Assurance Limited
P O Box 44041 – 00100
“Pan Africa Life Assurance Limited is an equal opportunities employer and there is no discriminatory grounds on gender, colour, race, religion, natural origin, age or physical disability where such disability does not impact on the employee’s ability to discharge his/her duties”.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
241 total views, 1 today