Full-Time Pan Africa Christian University Recruits Lecturer In Communication, Kenya
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are a Chartered Private University in existence since 1978 seeking to fill the position of a Senior Lecturer, Communication.
Applicants must be born again and active members of a local Church.
Position: Senior Lecturer in Communication (1 Post)
Coordinating all activities related to the University’s Post-Graduate programs, those currently being offered and those under development.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Overseeing the development and implementation of the curriculum
• Providing the required leadership to the Department
• Formulate the Department budget
• Development of syllabi and teaching personnel
• Supervision of teaching and learning in the department
• Coordinate the Quality Assurance process at the department level
• To be a member of the University Senate and other academic committees
• Promote scholarship through publications, Departmental lecturers, research, consultancy and seminars
• Student mentorship and advising
• Recommend books for Library acquisitions
• Carry out such academic responsibilities as may be required by the Vice Chancellor or the DVC-Academic Affairs, from time to time
• Relevant PhD Degree in the relevant area
• Active interest in scholarship, transmission of knowledge and research
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrate leadership ability and be computer literate
• Understand and adhere to our Statement of Faith
How To Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to The Director, Finance & Administration, Pan Africa Christian University, P.O. Box 56875-00200 NAIROBI or email to [email protected] not later than Friday, 27th September, 2013. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
185 total views, 1 today