14 Jan 2013
Full-Time Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Job Vacancy For Project Officer
Position: Project Officer / Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC)
Our client, an inter denominational Christian fellowship seeks to recruit a Project Officer.
The ideal candidate will be in charge of managing the Orphan and Vulnerable Children (OVC) project activities including planning, implementing and monitoring the project intervention as directed by the Project leader.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project management and implementation
- Regular tracking and documenting project data and information for better planning to overcome emerging issues from project implementation
- Preparation and Implementation of the Program cost budget and budget management
- Seek partnership with other organizations through proposal writing.
- Maintain effective collaborations with other Community Based Organisations (CBO) for better integration of project activities
- Build and maintain effective relationships with mentors on the project sites for effective project implementation
- Write effective reports to donors and to other relevant stakeholders
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Community Development or relevant field
- Minimum 2- 3 years in similar field
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Self driven with high level of integrity.
To apply, send your CV only with no attachments to email@example.com before 18th Jan 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
221 total views, 2 today