12 Feb 2013
Full-Time Operations Manager Needed Urgently in Kenya
Reporting to : Managing Director
Our client is seeking an operations manager to drive the business operations by working closely with line managers in finance, procurement, maintenance, projects and Human Resources departments.
The successful candidate will provide leadership and ensure the laid procedures are well executed to promote a culture of high performance within the organization.
He/she should have technical background in air conditioning and refrigeration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise line managers and staff and coordinate business processes
- Oversee projects execution through scheduling, tracking and providing support materials for the projects
- Ensure that overheads, costs and expenses are minimized by carefully controlling and utilizing all resources effectively
- Respond positively and swiftly to customer concerns and correct potential problems that may affect customers
- Maximize financial performance and profit of the firm
- Set goals for all departments based on the company’s plans
- Develop new business opportunities and assist in recruitment of new staff
- Continuously improve the skills, knowledge and morale of all employees
- Take up disciplinary action that is in accordance with the company policies to correct employee disciplinary issues
- Write reports on business operations for the executive staff
- Leadership ability
- Understanding of how to develop and implement business strategies
- Able to supervise a large staff of middle management and support staff
- Ability to delegate work
- Teamwork and team building skills
- Problem solving and conflict management skills
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- Three (3) years’ experience as operations management
- Technical background in air conditioning and refrigeration
- Experience in project management
ONLY candidates fulfilling the requirements of the positions should email
- their detailed CVs,
- indicating your availability and
- expected salary
Via email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. Indicate OPERATIONS MANAGER on the subject line.
Deadline for application is 15th February 2013.
125 total views, 1 today