15 Mar 2013
Full-Time Office Furniture Supplier Recruits Business Development Executive in Nairobi
Business Development Executive
Our client, a successful supplier of office furniture and equipment and rated among the 100 most successful SMEs in Kenya is looking for a Business Development Executive who will be responsible for planning and carrying out sales activities on assigned accounts or areas.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of products and service delivery.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Achieve 100 % of set sales targets
- Generate and prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Make sales calls and send E-mails to new and existing clients
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Negotiate prices, payment and delivery dates with clients
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Follow up on sales activities /quotations
- Participate in sales events/exhibition
- Monitor Competitors, market conditions and product development
- Attend to customers in the showroom when called upon
- Preparation of tenders and prequalification
Qualifications, Training and Experience
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- 2-3 years experience in corporate sales
- Experience in making presentations
- Knowledge on basic business principles
- Knowledge of customer service principles
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] before Friday 22nd March, 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
163 total views, 1 today