Full-Time Nursing Aides or Assistants
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An NGO organization in the UK seeks to recruits nursing Aides or Assistant to work in the UK
Under the supervision of a Physician or a Gerontologist, the nurses will be responsible for full nursing duties of the residents.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
· Helping patients eat
· Transporting patients
· Taking vital signs
· Helping patients to dress and bath
· Keeping patients company.
· Experience in Gerontology
· EU passport
· Own a Nurses Midwifery Council (NMC) pin number.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Must be service oriented
· Compassionate towards elderly and ill
· Good communication skills
· Emotional stability
· A lot of strength and physical stamina
· Training in; home care, nursing care, anatomy or medical terminology.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
332 total views, 2 today