Full-Time NRS Sacco Vacancies For Operations Manager, Marketing Manager and Internal Audit Assistant Jobs in Kikuyu Kenya
The Position holder will be responsible for all the branch operations, policies implementation and daily controls of the society.
And will advice the C.E.O. on policies and procedures of the financial institution and monitor daily operations of the Sacco.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support in conceptualizing organization strategies, policies and procedures in line with best practice
- Aligning and harmonizing departmental objectives with business objectives
- Planning, designing and coordinating organization related activities and programs.
- Prepare timely reports for review by the CEO
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the C.E.O.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic management including planning, goal setting, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Leadership, communication and team building skills, Innovativeness with an interest in Management.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, marketing, economics, Finance or related field
- At least CPA V
- 3 years working experience in management position
- Knowledge in Co-operatives will be added advantage.
- A diploma in Marketing will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of computerized financial management system
- 30 Years and above
The position holder will be responsible for conducting market research and surveys to facilitate developments on new products and services as well as the review of existing products/services to enhance the Sacco business development strategies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently updating members on new products, activities, events, and any other information relevant to them.
- Developing and advising the C.E.O. on current competition trends, new products and development in the financial sector
- Monitoring the competition closely and regularly inform the management of new developments
- Carrying out the feasibility studies to determine viability of the new branches and products as per the institution plan
- Developing new strategies for the institution to remain relevant in the financial market.
- Monitoring products life cycles of the Sacco products
- Initiating methods and strategies for effective market segmentation and coverage
- Participating in product development, launching and re-launching of new and existing products
- Collecting and analyzing market information to determine the Sacco market position and help develop and review business strategies
- Maintaining customer database and collecting views to assist in customer service and business growth strategies
- Preparing monthly reports to assist in forecasting, measuring market shares, market trends and demand and adverting effectiveness
- Diploma in Marketing/Communications or Public relations
- Computer literacy and proficiency , good communication skills
- Minimum one (2) years experience in Marketing and Business Development
- High integrity, personal credibility and result oriented
- Should be between 25-35 years
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Resilient, energetic and strong analytical skills
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Works under the supervision of an audit senior to ensure that a corporation’s internal controls, procedures and mechanisms conform to top management’s instructions, regulatory guidelines and industry practices.
- Applies auditing skills and accounting acumen to perform tasks.
- Develop the assigned audit plan including scope and objectives of the audit, and audit procedures and obtain the Internal Auditor approval for action;
- Applies generally accepted auditing standards to a firm’s internal controls and ensures these controls are adequate and functional.
- review a company’s financial reporting systems to confirm adherence to generally accepted accounting principles
- Honestly and faithfully audit the books and records, and shall report all audit exceptions with recommendations to the internal auditor.
- Provide evidence that a criminal record history check has been conducted and clearance has been given by the HR department.
- Prepares and analyzes and reconciles and conduct verifications regarding accounts being examined.
- Conducts surprise cash counts on company treasury on a frequent basis.
- Conducts system review to assess its effectiveness and efficiency and recommends necessary actions to improve deficient condition.
- Prepares and maintains the audit planning worksheet for every engagement and weekly accomplishment report.
- Witness inventory taking of company’s fixed assets and supplies on annual basis.
- Assist in the reviews of systems established to ensure compliance with policies, plans Procedures and regulations.
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned by the internal auditor.
- Provide assistance to the Internal Auditor and External Auditors as and when required;
- Conduct special assignment as may be assigned by the Internal Auditor;
- Follow up the implementation of recommended actions for improvement;
- Must be aged between 25 – 30 years.
- Should hold a four-year college degree in accounting, auditing, finance or taxation.
- Or a minimum of CPA III from a recognized institution.
- Have a minimum of three (2) years auditing experience preferably.
- Have experience in financial reporting/compliance with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Must be computer literate.
- Have organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has high level of confidentiality.
- Communicates effectively in English both orally and in writing.
- Have integrity and demonstrate good moral character.
- Able to work under pressure and without supervision.
Application letter must be Hand Written and the current and expected salary must be indicated.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications may send their applications enclosing copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, detailed CV including names and contacts of three referees to reach the undersigned on or before 31st October 2013.
The Application should be in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for and addressed to:
NRS Sacco Ltd
P.O. Box 575-00902
E-mail: [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
249 total views, 1 today