Full-Time National Transport and Safety Authority Recruitment in Kenya
National Transport and Safety Authority Director General Job in Kenya
The National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) is a State Corporation established under the National Transport and Safety Authority Act 2012.
Its overall mandate is to implement policies relating to road transport and safety.
To achieve this mandate, the Authority is responsible, among others, for registration, licensing, inspection of motor vehicles and driver testing.
- Establish a strong regulatory, advisory, enforcement and administrative platform for safety on Kenyan roads.
- Propose and implement policies to and programmes to deliver the mandate of the Authority
- Shall be the Accounting and Authorizing officer and secretary to the Board.
- Shall be responsible for the day to day management of the set objectives and goals of the authority.
- Manage funds, property and affairs of the authority and develop strong internal financial, procedures and monitory systems for efficient delivery of service.
- Develop and prepare annual budget, audit accounts and strategic work plans for the approval of the Board.
- Implement policies, programmes and directives of the board in a timely and result oriented manner.
- Harmonize the Authority’s overall objectives and strategic framework with the national vision 2030.
- Establish a strong human resource management system with clear supervisory linkages for optimal utilization of staff
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen with high ethical standards, integrity, professionalism and meets the requirements of Chapter six of the Kenya Constitution 2010.
- Must be a holder of a Bachelors degree from a recognized University in management, social sciences, economics, public health, finance, law, engineering or any other related fields. A master’s degree in a specialized field will be an added advantage.
- Possess good communication, negotiations and interpersonal skills and be computer literate
- Outstanding track record of performance and leadership skills.
- Should have broad knowledge of transport and safety related programmes
- Should have the ability to mobilize resources, networking and be able to influence desired results in the work place.
National Transport and Safety Authority
P.O. Box 52692 – 00200
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- national transport and safety authority
- kenya national transport and safety board
- national road safety authority kenya contacts
- national safety board kenya
- national tranport safety authority
- national transport and safety authority act
- national transport and safety board kenya
- National transport and safety contacts kenya
- national transport authority Kenya
410 total views, 1 today