13 Feb 2013
Full-Time Nation Media Group: Sales Jobs in Kenya
Sales and Distribution Assistants
Job Ref: HR-SDA-02-20 13
The Nation Media Group, the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media. It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
We are seeking to recruit experienced and self- motivated individuals to the positions of Sales and Distribution Assistants.
The positions are available in Nairobi,Western, Central, and Rift Valley regions and the successful candidates will facilitate the sales and distribution of NMG’s print products in the assigned territories.
- Growing the Group’s copy sales within location of work in order to increase revenue for the group;
- Expansion of market reach;
- Facilitation of market demands and enabling responsiveness;
- Delivery of results as per targets and keeping pace in a highly competitive environment;
- Customer service to agents and distributors;
- Business planning and reporting;
- Monitoring sales volumes and payments thereof.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a Diploma in Sales or Marketing;
- At least 1 year experience in sales and distribution;
- Good understanding of the market and the potential for sales and groth
- Riding experience with a valid motorcycle license;
- Learn and work independently with capability to withstand pressure;
- Willingness to be a part of our corporate values and culture;
- Proven computer skills.
This position offers an excellent career growth opportunity and a competitive remuneration package.
Applicants who are residents of the indicated regions are encouraged to apply.
If you meet the above criteria, apply online athttp://careers.nationmedia.com before Friday 22nd February, 2013.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
133 total views, 1 today