11 Aug 2013
Full-Time Nation Media Group Latest Vacancy For Business Manager in Eldoret Kenya
Job Ref: HR-BM-08-2013
The Nation Media Group, is the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media.
It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda, and seeks to consolidate this position by recruiting a Business Manager in Advertising Department.
The job holder will be based in Eldoret.
The Business Manager will report to the Commercial Manager – Advertising.
He/She will be charged with the responsibility of planning, coordinating, motivating and supervising the work of Business Executives to generate and meet agreed individual and team’s volume against set annual revenue targets.
Key result areas will include:
- Planning, coordinating and managing a team of Business Executives who are expected to deliver agreed sales volumes and revenue;
- Motivating the sales team to deliver departmental objectives;
- Maintaining good client service and relationships;
- Developing and implementing sales strategies and campaigns;
- Maintaining and fostering business relationships with all clients of the company and
- Initiating and executing annual partnerships that will yield revenues to the business.
Skills, knowledge and experience requirement:
- Basic University Degree;
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing;
- At least 3 years’ working experience in a sales and marketing environment;
- Leadership and people management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills;
- Ability to work under pressure for long and odd hours; and
- Creative and innovative.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application and a detailed CV online to http://careers.nationmedia.com before 25th August 2013.
N/B: We shall only contact the shortlisted candidates.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
220 total views, 1 today