10 Sep 2013
Full-Time Nation Media Group Kenya Recruits Business Executives
Job Ref: HR-BE-09-2013
Nation Media Group (NMG) is the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media.
It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
Reporting to Business Managers, the ideal candidates will have the overall responsibility of initiating and executing sales while promoting and developing effective service to clients to maximize sales volumes and revenue.
- Selling broadcasting advertising for NTV, QTV, Easy FM and QFM brands;
- Generating ideas for new sales and expanding the market opportunities;
- Establishing contacts with and developing long term relationships with new clients;
- Maintaining positive and productive relationships with existing clients;
- Preparation of and adherence to individual sales plans in alignment with the organization’s goals and business objectives;
- Meeting targets and KPIs;
- Contributing to the team and functioning within the organisation’s corporate culture and values.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- University Degree with at least 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing;
- Excellent prospecting skills with an orientation for results;
- New business to business sales experience preferred with recognition as top-performer
- Ability to work independently, within a team and under pressure;
- Excellent client service and interpersonal skills;
- Superior communication and presentation skills;
- Strong understanding of lead generation;
- Ability to cultivate long standing client relationships.
In Nation Media Group, we provide our teams with great products to sell, superior training, tools, and a sales management system that supports business development and rewards performance.
If you think that you meet the above criteria and would wish to pursue a career opportunity with NMG, please send your application and a detailed CV online click apply below by 15th September, 2013.
We shall only contact the short listed applicants
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
404 total views, 1 today